Public Notice Details : 30 April 2022 Opening of the online portal for submission of Online Application Form for UGC-NET December 2021 and June 2022 (merged cycles)
The NTA has been entrusted by the University Grants Commission (UGC) with the task of conducting UGC-NET, which is a test to determine the eligibility of Indian nationals for ‘Assistant Professor’ and ‘Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor in Indian universities and colleges.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct UGC-NET December 2021 and June 2022 (merged cycles) for ‘Junior Research Fellowship’ and eligibility for ‘Assistant Professor’ in 82 subjects in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
The slots of JRF of both UGC-NET December 2021 & June 2022 cycles have been merged while the methodology for Subject wise cum Category-wise allocation of JRF remain unchanged. The activity schedule of UGC-NET December 2021 & June 2022 (merged cycles), are as follows:
1. Candidates can apply for UGC-NET December 2021 and June 2022 (merged cycles) through the “Online” mode only through the website https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/
2. Submission of the Online Application Form may be done by accessing the NTA website https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/
3. The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
4. Candidates must strictly follow the instructions given in the Information Bulletin and on the NTA website.
5. Candidates must ensure that the e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own or Parents/Guardians only as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the registered e-mail address or SMS on the registered Mobile Number only
6. Candidates, who desire to appear in UGC-NET December 2021 and June 2022 (merged cycles) , may see the detailed Information Bulletin available on the website: https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/ For further clarification, the candidates can contact 011-40759000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ेल्पलाइन नंबर / Helpline Number: +91-11-40759000 वेबसाइट / Website www.nta.ac.in
Download the official Notification here
Follow PsyCoolG for more such Updates in Instagram
If you have not joined our whats Group you are missing a lot of updated information
visit www.psycoolg.com to join the whats app group