Do you want to be an RCI Licensed Child Counselor Admission is Open : Advance diploma in child guidance and counselling To take Admission you need to give CET – (Common entrance test)
Organized by Guru Gobind Singh Intraprashth University New Delhi You will get connected with NIPCCD that is National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development
Indian government agency in New Delhi under the Ministry of Women and Children Development
1. Any recognized Master’s Degree in Social work / Psychology / Child Development / Community Resource Management / Development Communication Extension / Nursing / Special Education. OR,
2. M.Ed. from recognized University. OR,
3. Any recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Social work / Psychology / Child Development / Community Resource Management / Development Communication Extension / Nursing / Special Education with minimum 05 years of experience of working with children. OR,
4. B.Ed. from recognized University with minimum 04 years of experience of working with children. The candidate must also have studied English (Elective / Core / Functional) (01 paper) at 10+2 level or higher.
Admission Criteria: Admission shall be on the basis of the merit of the written test/CET
Official Site to register for admission http://www.ipu.ac.in/
Get Detailed Brochure http://www.ipu.ac.in/Pubinfo2022/adm22brgen030322.pdf Last Date 30/April/2022
Get all details on time don't follow to join or what's app group by visiting what's app section on the official site www.psycoolg.com
1. Admission Criteria: All applicants must appear in the CET conducted (unless specified otherwise). The admissions would be based on the merit / rank in the CET. 2. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite eligibility and qualifications for admission. Appearing for the written examination does not mean acceptance of eligibility. 3. For the purpose of percentage calculation in the qualifying degree, for the candidates who have completed their qualifying degree from GGSIPU, if the candidate has been awarded the final consolidated Cumulative Performance Index (CPI), then the Cumulative Performance Index (CPI) shall be taken as the percentage of marks while if the candidate has been awarded the final consolidated Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA), then the CGPA x 10 shall be taken as the percentage of marks.