About the Role
Visiting clinic working closely under the supervision of a clinical psychologist
Managing client reports
Eight months Probation period
As soon as the candidate completes the probation period the candidate would be receiving the salary on monthly basis.
Kindly note this is a full time job opportunity where in you cannot join or apply for any other job opportunities while staying in this current organisation.
Masters in psychology from a recognised university
Should be a tech savvy
Candidate should have basic knowledge and understanding of subject
Freshers can also apply
Candidates from Bhiwani HR will be given preferences
About the Company
PsyCoolG is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified & Registered Private Limited Company, committed to improving health across the lifespan by empowering existing community resources to provide appropriate physical, psychological and social therapies. Its primary focus areas include child development, adolescent and youth health, and adult health and addictions research.
ABOUT PsyCoolG Connect: This position is based in PsyCoolG Connect, a public engagement program by PsyCoolG set up in 2019 that works through new media and the arts, community-based events, training and leadership building and social media campaigns to highlight young people’s lived experiences of mental health needs and build their capacities to address mental health challenges.
Includes conducting educational based programs online & offline.
Careers with PsyCoolG
Are you ready to work with the organization that will care for you,
Check out the benefits you get by working with:
1. Learning and development.
2. On-time Salary/Stipend.
3. Opportunity to grow yourself.
4. Generous parental and family leave.
5. On-time Promotion according to experience.
6. Professional cum friendly environment.
7. Letter of Recommendation.
8. Experience Letter & Certification.
9. Opportunities to Work Online/Offline.
10. Opportunities to Work Fulltime/Part-time.
11. Job satisfaction is our priority
12. Get yourself verified when you work with a verified organization.