About the Role
1. Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
2. Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
3. Create and publish engaging content
4. Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
5. Work on content creation to ensure brand consistency
6. Optimize content according to SEO
7. Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
8. Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
9. Develop an editorial calendar of tasks and goals
10. Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
11. Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
Probation Period for 6 Months
freshers can also apply
If the candidate wants then
1. Experience certification will be provided signed by director
2. LOR will be provided
As soon as the candidate completes the probation period the candidate would be receiving the salary on monthly basis.
Kindly note this is a full time job opportunity where in you cannot join or apply for any other job opportunities while staying in this current organisation.
Being creative and innovative is a must
Passion to work for long hours and in a startup culture
Good communication skills
Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
Familiarity with social media
Excellent writing skills in English
Attention to detail
Good organizational and time-management skills
We are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
About the Company
PsyCoolG is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified & Registered Private Limited Company, committed to improving health across the lifespan by empowering existing community resources to provide appropriate physical, psychological and social therapies. Its primary focus areas include child development, adolescent and youth health, and adult health and addictions research.
ABOUT PsyCoolG Connect: This position is based in PsyCoolG Connect, a public engagement program by PsyCoolG set up in 2019 that works through new media and the arts, community-based events, training and leadership building and social media campaigns to highlight young people’s lived experiences of mental health needs and build their capacities to address mental health challenges.
Includes conducting educational based programs online & offline.
Careers with PsyCoolG
Are you ready to work with the organization that will care for you,
Check out the benefits you get by working with:
1. Learning and development.
2. On-time Salary/Stipend.
3. Opportunity to grow yourself.
4. Generous parental and family leave.
5. On-time Promotion according to experience.
6. Professional cum friendly environment.
7. Letter of Recommendation.
8. Experience Letter & Certification.
9. Opportunities to Work Online/Offline.
10. Opportunities to Work Fulltime/Part-time.
11. Job satisfaction is our priority
12. Get yourself verified when you work with a verified organization.